ROLE: BRANCH ADMINISTRATOR
POSITION: Permanent Full-Time
BRANCH: P McDermott - Omagh
JOB REF: BMO/1122
CLOSING DATE: WEDNESDAY 7TH DECEMBER 2022
P McDermott & Sons is a leading builder’s merchant, hardware supplier, DIY, gardening and household products provider based in Omagh, County Tyrone.
We are looking for a Branch Administrator to join our team in Omagh. At P McDermott & Sons, no matter what your role, your work makes a positive impact on all individuals. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the business, whilst having the opportunity to work in a friendly, dynamic, and inclusive environment with talented and passionate individuals.
About the role: (responsibilities will include but not limited to)
- Full responsibility for the efficient running of the administration function of the branch.
- Supervise sales ledger tasks, including credit control procedures, new account applications, receipting, allocating and lodging payments.
- Cash till reconciliations.
- Resolution of customer invoice queries.
- Purchase ledger administration, including resolution of supplier invoice queries.
- Assisting colleagues in ensuring effective stock management.
- Ensuring effective and efficient delivery of day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Maintenance of human resource systems.
- At least two years relevant experience gained in a similar role.
- Well organised and able to work on own initiative.
- Knowledge and experience within a sales/purchase ledger environment.
- Competent user of accounts software and Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- Experience of health and safety systems.
- Full driving licence and own transport.
Other Reasons to Join Our Team
- Don’t meet every single requirement? At P McDermott & Sons we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. We would love to have a chat and hear from you!
JOB APPLICATION FORM