Knauf Acoustic Roll 50mm
Earthwool Acoustic Roll is a flexible glass mineral wool quilt which is lightweight, flexible, resilient and non-combustible.
Dimensions: 50mm thickess. 2 x 600mm 15.6/M2 roll 13M length
- Lightweight, and easy to install
- Can be used when building internal floors, separating floors, internal walls and plasterboard partitions
- Dimensioned to suit studs and joists at 400mm or 600mm centres
- Rolls are perforated and can . be split to fit between joists and rafters
- Long roll lengths for quick and economic Installation
- Friction fits between studs, ensuring continuity of the absorbent layer with no air gaps
- Manufactured to a minimum density of 10KG/m3
- Excellent sound absorption properties
- Unlike some other glass wool manufacturers Knauf glass mineral Earthwool products do not give off any bad smell and are actually completely odourless.
- To comply with new Part E building regulations Acoustic insulation rolls should be used in certain areas of the build to reduce the passage of sound.
Knauf product ref: 2400365