Paslode NEW Impulse IM350 Framing Nailer
The Paslodge IM350+ Li-ion cordless framing nailer has been the market leading tool in timber to timber construction for the past 30 years. Proven, unrivalled gas technology provides performance and reliability, surpassed only by the IM360Ci. At an excellent weight and balance, allows longer work periods with lower user fatigue. The quick charge Li-ion+ batter provides up to 9,000 shots per single charge, that's 200 in just 2 minutes. Multi-angled teeth nose probe provides additional bite to prevent tool sliding and ensure positive placement in timbers. Non-slip soft grip handle gives additional user comfort. The IM350+ also has an easy to use pinch and slide depth of drive adjustment. Supplied without lubricating oil.
- Unrivaled gas technology performance from paslode.
- Quick charge Li- ion+ battery.
- Multi-angled teeth nose probe provides additional bite.
- Non-slip soft grip handle gives additional user comfort
- Easy to use pinch and slide depth of drive adjustment
- Dual action rafter and belt hook.
Supplied in a high impact carry case including:
- Li-ion+ battery
- Li-ion battery charger
- Safety glasses to EN166:F
- Allen key
- Instruction manual & Safety instructions
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- Weight with battery - 3.3kg
- Dimensions - 370 x 305 x 110mm
- Nail Range - 51 - 90mm
- Impact Force - 82J
- Max cycle rate per sec (fixings) - 2 - 3
- Max. cycle rate per hour (fixings) - 1,000
- Magazine capacity - 55 nails (1 strip)
- Fuel Cell Capacity - 1,100 shots
- Fixings per battery charge - 9,000
- Battery Type - Li-ion+
- Battery charge time - 90 mins
- Noise Emission (BS EN 12549)
- Sound Power Level LwA 1s 1m - 89dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Level LpC peak - 130dB(A)
- Vibration (EN ISO 8662-11) HAV - 2.6 m/s²
Product code: 14801