Nexus Twin Wall Structural Chamber System
NEXUS™ is a unique patented twin wall access chamber system which comprises of high quality polypropylene modules that are assembled into ring sections prior to delivery. The system offers raising ring and duct entry ring sections as detailed. Each ring comprises male and female 'quick-click' connections enabling each to be quickly stacked in an array of arrangements thus allowing the positioning of duct entry sections to accommodate varying depths of ducting. For ducts exceeding the standard 64 mm and 114 mm diameter entry points, the raising ring can simply be core-drilled on site to accommodate all sizes of duct. On larger ducts it is recommended that raising ring sections are drilled for all duct entries in order to maintain structural rigidity
- Strong twin wall structural design.
- High quality modular system.
- Lightweight but strong thermoplastic Polypropylene (PP) material.
- Vertical load tested to D400 (40 tonnes).
- 64 & 114mm dia duct entry points.
- Available in 150mm increments.
- Sizes from 300x300mm to 2000x2000mm.
- 100% Recyclable material
For Further details contact MacBlair Civils 028 9055 1390