Datum Non-Structural Chamber System
DATUM™ chamber systems are manufactured in one piece sections by rotational moulding for strength and rigidity. The system is made up of single stacking sections which can be stacked up to three sections high. Each section has pre-trepanned duct entry profiles for ease of pipe insertion. The chamber sections are manufactured to comply with NJUG guidelines, using 110 mm duct two chambers will give 463 mm depth of cover (typical of footway requirements) and three sections will achieve the required depth for under a road (793 mm). The chamber systems are manufactured in a wide range of sizes and are lightweight, and easy to install.
- High strength & rigidity.
- Tapered interlocking skirt for stacking integrity
- Precision duct entry cut-outs
- Designed to ensure NJUG recommended depths of cover
- Cover and frame height and tilt adjustment
- Manufactured from 100% recycled & recyclable material
For Further details contact MacBlair Civils 028 9055 1390